- This event has passed.
Innovation Forum 2017 – Leaders Conference
4th December 2017 @ 9:00 am - 5th December 2017 @ 9:00 pm
Mon, 4 Dec 2017, 09:00 – Tue, 5 Dec 2017, 21:00 GMT
World-Leading Conference to Link Early-Stage Ventures with Investment and Support Industry-Academic Partnerships to drive Bio-innovation
Join us at the 4th ‘Innovation Forum 2017 – Leaders Conference’ (#IFLC2017), to be held on the 4th and 5th December 2017 in Oxford, United Kingdom. Register your interest
On the 4-5 December, our global conference will bring together over 400 delegates from the healthcare, biotechnology and life science sectors: Academics, start-ups, early stage ventures, SMEs, large pharmaceutical companies, prominent investors and top innovators.
CEOs, prominent investors and top innovators will deliver keynote speeches and head discussions on the latest trends in Therapeutics, Diagnostics and Medtech as part of our 2-day extensive programme of presentations and workshops.
Who should attend?
Whether you are an industry leader, investor, leading academic or an early‐stage entrepreneur, #IFLC2017 offers you the chance to benefit from extensive partnering opportunities, hear key opinions, discuss the latest trends in innovation and find inspiration.
Academia – The Innovation Forum 2017 is the perfect meeting place for entrepreneurial academics to connect with industry and investors and explore the opportunities for commercialisation and application of basic research.
- Meet and network with leaders from large pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies
- Seek mentorship opportunities and advice from professional business organisations
- Pitch your research and product ideas in our IMAGINE IF! Acceleration Program for a chance to win cash prizes
- Hear from key opinion leaders on the latest topics such as immuno-oncology, AI in healthcare or recent advancements in epigenetics
- Learn from early stage startups and entrepreneurs
- Discover the latest technology and learn about key changes to policy and regulations
- Attend our gala dinner and drinks reception for exclusive networking opportunities
Early-stage startups – The Innovation Forum 2017 supports early-stage ventures seeking investment and provides a unique platform for industry-academia collaboration to deliver innovation in healthcare.
- Access funding
- Hear from renowned keynote speakers from top pharmaceutical companies including GSK, GE Healthcare, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson and many more
- Pitch for investment in the IMAGINE IF! competition
- Network with and gain feedback from key opinion leaders
- Showcase your latest research or technology
- Collaborate with a global network of industry, academics and investors
- Learn from other startups and SMEs and hear their experiences
SMEs – The Innovation Forum 2017 supports SMEs in exploring potential partnerships and investigating the best possible growth and exit strategies.
- Meet potential partners and clients through 1-2-1 partnering meetings
- Explore growth and exit strategies
- Network with potential customers, partners and investors
- Gain access to a global network of academics and researchers
- Hear from renowned keynote speakers from top pharmaceutical companies
- Attend our VIP dinner
Large Pharma – The Innovation Forum 2017 can help you to build relationships and explore potential partnerships and licensing opportunities with the best academics and new early-stage ventures.
- Hold 1:2:1 meetings with potential business partners
- Meet and network with 100s of academia and new innovative start-ups
- Hear from renowned keynote speakers from industry and government
- Gather market intelligence from key opinion leaders from industry, government, academia, early stage-ventures and SMEs.
- Recruit new researchers – gain access to a global network of academics and researchers
- Attend our VIP dinner
Apply to attend online. This does not guarantee a place at the conference. We will review your request to attend and send you ore information on purchasing your ticket.
The event will also host the Grand Finale of IMAGINE IF! – the global competition & accelerator for deep technology startups.
Last year’s IFLC2016 global conference attracted over 600 delegates from 20 countries:
Watch the BBC report on IFLC2016:
View IFLC2016 conference speakers:
IFLC2016 Gala Dinner at the historic St John’s College, University of Cambridge